2600 DRYSLINGER II
For Cargo Hook Equipped Helicopters
This assembly for cargo hook equipped helicopters is ideal for
broadcast seeding, herbicide/pesticide distribution, and reforestation.
Intended strictly for dry products.
- Flow Rate: Adjustable rate ranging from .5 to 300 pounds per acre.
- Cyclic Control: Allows for complete pilot control of unit.
- Open Spinner: Eliminates clogging, spreads product accurately.
- Directional Fins: Prevents rotation or spinning of bucket during flight.
Standard Models Specifications
- 2600-20G: Capacity 20 cubic feet, Net Wt. 120 lbs., 5.5HP gas motor
- 2600-20H: Capacity 20 cubic feet, Net Wt. 90 lbs., hydraulic motor
- 2600-25G: Capacity 25 cubic feet, Net Wt. 220 lbs., 13.5HP gas motor
- 2600-25H: Capacity 25 cubic feet, Net Wt. 190 lbs., hydraulic
- 2600-45G: Capacity 45 cubic feet, Net Wt. 260 lbs., 13.5HP gas motor
- 2600-45H: Capacity 45 cubic feet, Net Wt. 230 lbs., hydraulic
- 2600-85G: Capacity 85 cubic feet, Net Wt. 560 lbs., 27HP gas motor
- 2600-85H: Capacity 85 cubic feet, Net Wt. 490 lbs., hydraulic
- 2600-Custom: Custom buckets with capacities over 100 cubic feet
- Low Flow Orifice and Gate: For materials such as grass seed and herbicides where low flow rates are required.
- Bucket Cover: Instant access vinyl and nylon bucket cover with transparent hatch.
- Slurry Option: Bucket configured for a wet slurry application system.
- Auger Option: Internal auger system for constant flow regardless of product.
- Load Bag: Allows bucket to be refilled in seconds for large scale operations.