3700-110 INNOVATOR II
For MD 500 Series Helicopters
FAA STC No, SH3339NM
Similar to the MD 500, the 3700-110 Innovator II has external side-mounted
fiberglass aerodynamic tanks. This system allows pilots control of flow, pumps,
boom valve, and emergency dump.
- Tank Assembly: External side-mounted fiberglass aerodynamic tanks. Tank attaches with quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Pump: Electric motor driven, flow: 100 GPM at 30 PSI.
- Boom Valve/Flow Control: Boom valve puts negative pressure on boom in OFF position, Flow Control allows in flight boom pressure adjustments.
- Cyclic Control: Allows pilot control of pumps, boom valve, emergency dump and flow control.
- Boom Assembly: Outboard booms can be rotated for desired nozzle position.