3700 Innovator II
For MD 500 Series Helicopters - FAA STC No. SH3339NM
The MD500 series helicopter requires a bullet-shaped side tank system for its
everyday applications in the agricultural fields using pesticides, herbicides,
- Tank Assembly: External side-mounted fiberglass aerodynamic tanks. Tank attaches with quick-release pins for fast and easy installation.
- Pump: Electric motor driven, flow: 100 GPM at 30 PSI.
- Boom Valve/Flow Control: Boom valve puts negative pressure on boom in OFF position, Flow Control allows in flight boom pressure adjustments.
- Cyclic Control: Allows pilot control of pumps, boom valve, emergency dump and flow control.
- Boom Assembly: Outboard booms can be rotated for desired nozzle position.
|Net Weight||153 lbs.|
|System Capacity||145 US gal.|
|Boom Span||29 ft.|
|Air Speed VNE||124 MPH|
|Power Requirements||28 VDC|
|Amperage Draw||90 amps|